[guispeak] Re: file association

  • From: "Gary Metzler" <gmtravel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 10:22:37 -0500

Hi George,

I did as you suggested.  I renamed the cnt file but when I re-booted I got
the message discription of old file... I ran eraser 97 and when I re-booted
find fast help came up.  I tried repairing office but the problem is still
there.  Maybe I should associate the cnt file with find fast.
Thanks for all your help you are much appreciated.