[guispeak] external DVDR drive enclosure

  • From: Otis Blue <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:08:15 -0600

Hi,

Could someone tell me if there's any DVDR drive enclosures out that you can put a DVDRW drive into and make it out of a home DVD burner? I thought I heard that someone on one of these list ran across something like this. If so what would they call them? I want to get a DVD burner for my entertainment center but I don't no what's available and accessible. If anyone have any suggestions, please forward them over to me. This would help out a lot.

        Otis Blue
o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Notice: carefully recognize my email address to make the correct changes.

Join me and get telephone and high speed services from AT&T Communications.

www.attreferrals.com
Referrer: OB8885001