[guispeak] email filter problem

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eudora@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 07:30:57 -0500

Hi,

I'm having a hard time trying to get a filter to work in Eudora. I sot up a filter that would filter messages with the word SPAM in the subject line but for some reason it's not sending those messages to my spam folder. Could someone please give me some suggestion on what I have to do to get this to work? I'm using Eudora 7.0.1.0 and window-eyes 5.5 on a windows xp system.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ph. 414-461-8885
Fx. 414-461-8856

Visit my web site where you will find new and refurbish computer equipment and electronics at rock bottom prices.
http://www.computerguydirect.com

Contact us to place your order at:
1-800-820-2926 or send us a email message with your order at:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx