[guispeak] Re: digital diary

  • From: Dorothea Martin <dotty-martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 22:22:04 +0100

Hello, Bharat,
There are two items that you might like to look at. The first is the Tadi,
Talking Digital Assistant, made by www.variscite.com/, and reviewed in the
Nobember, 2004, issue of Access World, and the Nano PD Lite, made by
Caretec, www.caretec.at. You might check with www.blindbargains.com/ and
ask Bargain Box where to buy these units.
Dotty Martin