[guispeak] creative zen micro and Window eyes

  • From: "Michael micallef" <micam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx" <gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:47:11 +0200

Hi Listers,
A friend of mine is currently using a Creative Zen Micro MP3 player.
Unfortunately, the software that came along
with it, namely The Creative Media Source Organizer and Creative Media Source
Player are inaccessible with
Windows Eyes. Did anyone come across any set files to make these applications
functionable. Shift+ CTRL + W
reads the page within these applications, however I cannot move further than
that. Any assistance or suggestions
are appreciated.Furthermore if anyone is making use of the said player with
ease is welcomed to e-mail me
personally and let me know how to use the player more readily.
Thanks and Regards
 .
michael

---
[This E-mail was scanned for spam and viruses by NextGen.net.]