[guispeak] bluetooth headsets

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 14:39:26 -0600

Hi,

Could someone tell me what is a good over the head bluetooth headset. It seems like everyone I try to purchase, comes out to be one of those that goes behind the ear. I don't want anything like that. I want one that goes over your head like a regular pair of headphones. If anyone have any ideas of any good ones that's affordable, please respond to the list with your answers. Remember I'm looking for bluetooth.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ph. 414-461-8885