[guispeak] adAware accessibility

  • From: Dan Gistenson <n9pgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak listserv <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 21:01:47 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I'm having a VERY difficult time trying to use AdAware. Can anyone help?
I'm using Window-eyes as my screen reader.

For example:

-- After a scan, a small number of the several hundred identified items
are listed in the middle of unlabeled graphics and statistics. How do I
page up and down through this list so I can decide which items, if any, I
want to remove?

-- Tool tips aren't used, so how do I know what all of the graphics are
for?

-- If I right click on the leftmost of the two graphics preceeding an
identified item, Window-Eyes tells me that a context menu has opened.
Someone with vision told me that there is no highlight bar in this menu,
nothing is said when I cursor up or down in the menu (like when I cursor
up or down in other application's file, edit and context sensitive menus,
so I don't know how to choose the menu item: Select All.

-- Is there an easy way to select all of the identified items?

Please help.

Thanks,
Dan