[guispeak] Window-eyes and bluetooth headsets

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:13:43 -0600

Hi,

I have a question about using a bluetooth headset with window-eyes. I have my Plantronics Pulser 590A bluetooth headset sot up and ready to use but the only problem is that I can't hear window-eyes through the headset. The only thing I can hear is the windows default sounds. I have the headset paired with my laptop but I don't know what else I need to do to get this to work. I called Plantronics tech support and they told me that there might be some type of configuration I need to make with window-eyes to get it to work with the headset. If there's anyone out there that's using a plantronics bluetooth headset or any other bluetooth headset and would like to help me with this, I would really appreciate it.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ph. 414-461-8885