[guispeak] Re: Web Blog; how do they work?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:41:40 -0500

head on over to:
http://www.blogspot.com
and it'll give you lots to chew on. Wordpress also has a lot to offer. A web log or blog for short is like a journal on the web. Even more exciting though is something that can be found at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
and is sort of like a blog only they try to stick to the facts.

Enjoy!

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:

On Nov 18, 2005, at 5:25 PM, Robbie L. Miller wrote:

Hello,
my web hosting provider just signed me upp for web blog.

www.wordpress.org

He says its free for me because I have MySql on my site.
I don't have a clue how web blogs work.
Can someone comment on web blogs, or tell me how they work? A good tutorial would be nice as well.
Thanks for any help!
Robbie
robbie.miller@xxxxxxxxxxx