[guispeak] Re: Unchecking the Document Map in Microsoft Word

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:19:42 -0400

Did you try pressing Enter on the "Document Map" item on the "View" menu?
That causes the checkmark to go away on my system, and I assume the map
goes away from the screen as well.

Regards,
Jerry

                      Virgil Cook

                      <vcook@xxxxxx>           To:
"guispeak-LISTSERV.NAS.NET": ;
                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      guispeak@freelist        Subject:  [guispeak] Unchecking
the Document Map in Microsoft Word
                      s.org

                      06/07/2005 12:55

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      guispeak

I am running Windows 2000 with Office 2000.  Somehow the document map was
checked.  How do I uncheck it?  Using the space bar to uncheck has no
effect.  What do I do?

Thank you.

Virgil A. Cook
Associate Professor Emeritus of English