[guispeak] Re: Two questions about Linux.

  • From: "Kostas theodoropoulos" <ksteo200@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 08:09:57 +0300

Hello george. I think that the screenreaders like jaws and window eyes does not support the limux system. How ever there is a screen reader who supports the access in limux. Also, this supports many synthesizers. For more details you can visit
http://www.linux-speakup.org/speakup.html
Good luck
--kostas--

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Zaynoun" <g.zaynoun@xxxxxxxxx>