[guispeak] Re: Transferring Outlook Express Mail Folders to New Machine

  • From: "Bharat Bhardwaj" <bharat.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:32:56 +0530

if you like, & still have your old machine within your reach, you might like to
try to use the e-backup utility which you can get from

http://www.inachis.com/e-Backup%201.4.msi

in case you are a jaws user, you might like to download the jaws scripts for
the same from:

http://www.jfwlite.com/Ebackup.zip

one reason why copying & pasting of folders doesn't really work this way is
because,  when e-backup backs up or restores the identity & other things, it
also copies & restores the registration entries. an absolute guess. i say so,
because i saw these .reg files in the backup folder that it created for me.
    bye,
    bharat.