[guispeak] Re: Textpal query

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 08:04:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi Douglas,
You are the first HAL user of TextPal of whom I'm aware.  I do not have
HAL myself, so value your feedback in trying to resolve any
compatibility issues.  Does the problem you describe happen with
commands besides the one that invokes the Settings dialog?  For example,
how about the Forward Find dialog (Control+F)?

Jamal