[guispeak] Re: Textpal 3.0 query

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:42:15 -0000

Jamal, I suppose everyone works in whatever way suits them best, but
personally I seldom have more than 6 files which I am likely to wish to re-
load.  Once I have finished work on a particular file I transfer it out of My
Documents to a permanent home often on another partition etc.  That is
what I mean by redundant entries.  Once a week (if I remember) I delete
such entries from the list in Manual Settings.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison