[guispeak] System32 at boot up

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:04:37 -0500

Hi,

Could someone please tell me how to stop system32 from popping up at boot
up?  I tried everything I can think of and nothing worked..  I ran ad-aware
pro and spybot and I did a full virus scan and nothing was detected.

Check out my secure web site where you'll find new and refurbished
computers, parts, accessories and electronics at affordable prices.

http://www.computerguydirect.com

Computer Guy Direct
4869 N. 49th St.
Milwaukee, Wi 53218
United States
Toll Free. 1-866-653-7284
Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We now can take orders via our toll free customer service telephone number
between the hours of 8:00 AM CST - 9:00 PM CST.

Promotion:

For a limited time get a Portable Fold-Up Amplified Aluminum Multimedia
Speaker compatible w/ IPOD when you make a purchase at
http://www.computerguydirect.com.  All you need to pay is shipping.
Limit one per customer. This offer expires: 04/30/2006

Your promotion item will arrive separately from your order.