[guispeak] Stopping CheckDisk

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:14:57 -0500

Hi,

Is there a way to stop CheckDisk from running because it's been running off
and on every since yester day afternoon.  I started it yesterday and I can't
get it to finish.  So I'm trying to figure out to stop it.

Check out my secure web site where you'll find new and refurbished
computers, parts, accessories and electronics at affordable prices.

http://www.computerguydirect.com

Computer Guy Direct
4869 N. 49th St.
Milwaukee, Wi 53218
United States
Toll Free. 1-866-653-7284
Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We now can take orders via our toll free customer service telephone number
between the hours of 8:00 AM CST - 9:00 PM CST.