[guispeak] Re: Status of JFWLITE Mailing List?

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:45:28 -0400

Status of JFWLITE Mailing List?Hi -- I think that list is defunct -- there is a
similar list called jawslite that you can subscribe to on
www.blindprogramming.com -- oh, and there is a yahoogroups list called jfwlist,
not jfwlite.  Could that be the one you are looking for?
Of the lists mentioned above, I think jawslite is the most informative, and it
has Eric Damary from FS on answering questions.  And if you don't mind a
torrent of information, there's always jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
HTH
--le