[guispeak] Re: SpySweeper

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:05:14 -0500

if you want help with ad-aware, I will be happy to help.  I've been using it
successfully for quite some time and it has gone through an itteration or
two since I began with it.  It also has a guard but you have to pay for the
version that has it enabled but as I recall, the price was low.

Johnnie Apple Seed