[guispeak] Re: Problem with outlook 03

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:57:57 -0600

Hi,

There's nothing in rules and alerts. One question though. What is navigation pain? Do that suppose to be checked?

on Thursday 3/16/2006 09:38 PM, George Bell said:
Have you actually been into Tools, Rules & Alerts, to make
100% certain?

All I can suggest now is to give the system a good check
over for Spyware and Viruses.  I use Outlook 2003 very
heavily, and I've never seen what you describe, other than
when I've messed up a rule - and even then it's only
duplicated entries in two or more folders.  It's the
deletion from all folders bit I find hard to figure out.

George.