[guispeak] Re: Problem with computer

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 07:25:18 -0500

Hi George,

Thanks for that. That's very possible because she like to download and play games.

on Sunday 9/3/2006 07:13 AM, George Bell said:
Hi Otis,

This is usually caused (certainly on my system here) by
selecting an inappropriate screen resolution for the flat
screen monitor.

You will need to find the screen manufacturer's web site,
locate the model, and see what ranges it offers.

As to WHY it's changed, I can only surmise that little
sister has perhaps installed a game or such like, which
recommends a particular resolution, and she has
inadvertently agreed to the software making the change.

George.