[guispeak] Problem with Out Post Fire Wall

  • From: Otis Blue <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:49:45 -0600

Hi everyone,

I need some help getting Out Post fire wall to allow me to log in to web sites that I use user names and passwords with. For example when I go to Ebay or AT and T web site and try to log in it tells me that it can't find the page and tells me to try again later. But when I turn Out Post fire wall off I'm able to log into these sites. I don't no what I have to change in Out Post to make this work but it's getting a little ignoring. If anyone have any ideas on what I should do to fix this, I would definitely appreciate the help. I'm using windows XP Pro with window-eyes 6.0.

        Otis Blue
o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Notice: carefully recognize my email address to make the correct changes.

Join me and get telephone and high speed services from AT&T Communications.

www.attreferrals.com
Referrer: OB8885001