[guispeak] Printing issue

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:41:32 -0500

Hi,

I have a question for those of you who is using a Canon photo printer.  Ok
when I print a document that more then one page that first page prints but
when it's time to print the second page it sits and wait until the first
page dries.  It didn't use to do this but for some it's been doing this for
about a few weeks.  Now it's getting ignoring and I want to try to get where
it will continue printing until all pages is printed.  Could someone help me
with this?  I'm using a Canon I560 color photo printer.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.computerguydirect.com
Voice: 414-461-8885