[guispeak] New Jaws Mailing List

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:08:55 +1100

 Hi.
here is a new jaws list which i set up.
please read the following message below:
message to members:
Here is the mailing list for jaws in australia.
to post to the list send a blank message to
JawsOz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
to subscribe send a blank message to
JawsOz-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
to unsubscribe from the list send a blank message to
JawsOz-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and to change your settings go to the JawsOz list at
http://groups.yahoo.com/JawsOz/

any possability of co-moderating my jaws oz list?
as i do not have time to moderate it, as a information technology student.
it is unmoderated, and if you or any one else would like to help me to
manage the group.
my details are:
user id: NeilMarvin
password: marval_man
login and go to my groups, and look for the jaws oz link.
click on that, and then find the management link, and make the necessary
changes.
i really need help for this list.
i set it up, so jaws users in australia, have a local area to hang out, as i
had searched for something, but found no groups for users in australia.
i got to thinking about this, when, i saw a jaws uk user group, russion,
german group at the freedom scientific site.
please let other developers, of web sites, or moderators of websites, to
e-mail me privately, about this issue.
cheers Marvin.