[guispeak] Re: Moving Mailboxes From O E Win98 To XP Machine?

  • From: Bharat Bhardwaj <bharat.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:03:25 +0530

rather than moving the folders manually through such an ardus process, just
wondering, why don't you try out the f
file & folder backup utility freely available at:
 www.jfwlite.com/programs <http://www.jfwlite.com/programs>
 by the name of e-backup.
 even the jaws scripts for the same are also available.
 do let me know how it works for you.
  hope to hear.
 bye,

 On 11/13/05, Donna Corson <donnalettie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]