[guispeak] Microsoft Outlook Commands

  • From: "Virgil Cook" <vcook@xxxxxx>
  • To: "guispeak" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:38:54 -0500

Because Freedom Scientific no longer supports Eudora, I have switch to
Microsoft Outlook 2003.  A very savvy computer technician transferred my
address book and mailboxes from Eudora to Outlook.  By going through the
menus, I have managed to find most of the shortcut keys, but there are still
important commands that I am yet to figure out.

1.      Is there a way to view the nicknames in the address book?  All I can
find are the addresses.

2.      How do you create a new mailbox?

I'm sure there will be more questions forthcoming.

Thank you.