[guispeak] Latest winamp

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:44:49 -0500

Hi,

Could someone tell what is the latest version of winamp and where I can find it? I have winamp 5.2 on my laptop but I don't no how to make it my default player so I want to make sure I have the latest version and that possibly will make it be the default player.

Otis Blue otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Computer Guy Direct
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.computerguydirect.com
Voice: 1-866-653-7284
Fax: 414-461-8856
Customer Service email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We accept all major credit cards and Paypal for purchases made through our web site and over the telephone.

If you can't find it from that other guy, why don't you try The Computer Guy!