[guispeak] Re: Laptop Battery Saver Questions

  • From: "Ian D. Nichols" <inich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 00:35:35 -0500

Hi,

Yes, you can buy an additional battery for most laptops, but be aware that they are not cheap. $200 or more would not be unusual.

If a battery weakens to the point where it does not hold a charge well, you may still be able to use the laptop without AC power for a day or two.

Ian

Ian D. Nichols,
Toronto, Canada

----- Original Message ----- From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>