[guispeak] Irritating Message in Outlook 2003

  • From: "Bundy, Keith" <Keith.Bundy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:48:13 -0600

I have just noticed this problem since migrating to Outlook 2003.  I am
using Windows XP Pro with JAWS 6.00.
Often I will get a message that apparently has several pictures in it.
Consequently, I get the following message repeatedly during the message,
making
it seem quite unworthwhile to waste through and read.
Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy,
Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.
Is there a way to eliminate this annoyance?  thanks for any suggestions.

Keith Bundy
Director of Student Development
Dakota State University
605-256-5121