[guispeak] Installing Optional Components.

  • From: "George Zaynoun" <g.zaynoun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:12:27 +0200

Hello!

If one has a pc with either windows xp home or pro with a recovery cd and does not have the complete xp cd but on the hard disk finds the i386 folder, how can one add optional components later like fax just to mention one so the reader knows what I am talking about?
When installing windows from a full cd in unattended mode, can one install optional components like fax so one finds them directly on the start menu? So far, I have always inserted my cd to add optional components although the install optional components=yes line exists in the batch winnt.sif file.

Thanks for ideas, George.