[guispeak] Re: IE 7 & Screen Readers?

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 17:15:58 -0700

George,

Yes, Freedom is aware.  We worked closely with them during the development
of IE7.  Again the majority of cases in this area work fine today with JAWS
7.1.

As to an official release date for JAWS 8 Freedom Scientific would need to
speak to that but I believe they've talked about a beta coming relatively
soon in recent ACB Radio presentations.

Kelly

  _____