[guispeak] Funky Stuff going on with msn 6.22

  • From: "Bundy, Keith" <Keith.Bundy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:58:20 -0600

Hi, Folks.  Pardon the cross-post, but I use msn Messenger for part of
my job and am running into some really funky stuff.

I just installed version 6.22 on a Tablet PC running Windows XP
Professional with Jaws 5.1.  I find that, when trying to read
conversations, Alt+1 always gives me a blank, and Alt+2 reads the last
message received, along with some stuff about Font at the end.  I find
that I cannot read past the second message - all ability to read

Is anyone using MSN Messenger 6.22 successfully with XP Pro?  If so,
feel free to email privately if this is not appropriate for the lists,
or contact me on MSN.

My MSN address is
keith_bundy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for any help you can give me.