[guispeak] FW: problem with the guispk list

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:33:32 -0000

Hi Listers,

Recently a group I have created and used successfully in the
past will not let me write anything in the message field.  I
usually go to the group, tab to bcc, press enter, tab to the
subject to enter something and finally tab to the message
filed for entering data.  However, neither of the popular
screenreaders says anything is on the screen.  I had my
sight wife look and she says the screen looks too full of
email address to allow anything to be typed.
The maxium is 2000 email addresses in Eudora and I only have
around 100.

I deleted the group and re-entered the information again.
The samething happens.

The interesting is that when sending one person an email
from my addressbook, I am allowed to enter data in the
message body.

Does any one have any ideas what may have gotten changed or
can be done to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance for any much need help.

[From Dan Thomson]