[guispeak] Re: Eudora 7.1 help

  • From: john schwery <jschwery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 11:38:34 -0400

I still use it fine with Window Eyes.

earlier, Virgil Cook, wrote:
Where did I get the notion that Eudora was dead?  I had to stop using it
when Jaws no longer supported it.  Oh for those days of the simple,
dependable, intuitive days of Eudora!

"We will prevail!  We are Virginia Tech.-Nikki Giovanni

Virgil A. Cook, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English Emeritus
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA