[guispeak] Re: Eset nod32 phone number

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:59:01 -0800

Yes, George, but he wanted a totally free version like avg, not a 30 day trial version. I know there is a trial version having used it myself before purchasing, but there is not a free version that one can use indefinitely.
He wanted a free user version as he stated in his message.
At 12/28/2005 02:44 AM, you wrote:

Hi,

I hate to disagree, but they do in fact do a free trial
version.  Many here in the UK have it, and rate it very
highly for speed and quality.  See
http://www.eset.com/download/trial.htm

Their contact details - taken from their web page, are:-

North American Headquarters European Headquarters
Eset Software
1172 Orange Ave
Coronado
California, 92118