[guispeak] Re: EdSharp 2.6 and FileDir 3.2 released

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:30:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi Don,
I wonder if you are using the regular replace command (Control+R), which
has a few tokens like \t for tab and \n for line break, but not nearly
the pattern matching syntax of regular expressions with Control+Shift+R.
 I just tried that Replace command, and found that \d did match a digit
in the text.  Unfortunately, regular expression syntax is challenging to
learn, but very handy once you get a grip on it.  The TextPal
documentation includes some references to tutorials on the web.

Jamal