[guispeak] Ebay has audio verification

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:23:00 -0500

Hi,

Did anyone knew that Ebay has audio verification now?  Someone sent me a
message from their Ebay account and I went to reply to it from my Ebay
account and when I did it asked me to enter in the code in the visible box
and it had a link to listen to the code.  It's hard to under stand on some
of them because it sounds like some people is talking in the back ground but
at least that's a start.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.computerguydirect.com