[guispeak] Re: Dragon Naturally Speaking

  • From: "Bundy, Keith" <Keith.Bundy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:45:41 -0600

Hi, Bob.  I'll let you know what I find out.

I have been told that JFW 12 won't work with Dragon without J-Say or
J-Tools.  I also share your same concerns about using a third party
program!

I have used System Access with Windows 7 dictation and have found it
pretty good.  The only issue is that, with my heavy work load, I need a
dictation program like Dragon which is a bit more reliable than Windows
7 dictation.  System Access, however, wasn't the problem at all, and it
may work well with Dragon.

Keith Bundy, MS

Dakota State University

Phone: 605-256-5121