[guispeak] Re: Converting text to audio.

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:33:31 -0500

Hi, well have you considered kurzweil or OpenBOOK?
I know these are usually thought of as scanning programs, which they are,
but they also read daisy and brf books and other formats, and do a very good
quality job at reading documents.
Just a thought.  But of course, they are developed for the blind which makes
them expensive as they have a lot of features you wouldn't need normally if
you were sighted.  But maybe that is what you want.
Take care.
--le