[guispeak] Re: Cell Phone

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 22:21:06 -0400

Hi -- Try posting on gui-talk, there are people there who have this phone
And be sure the check with verizon whether they are going to support the
older network protocol much longer as that is what this phone runs on -- but
i have a neighbor who owns one and she loves it -- i have a nokia with the
talking mobile screen reader software onit , whic costs more (gag) but it
also does more than I need or even want -- but from what i hear the LG phone
you have is nice as far as it goes and much cheaper, but does not read all
the menus or indicators and so is somewhat limited, but I applaud the effort
verizon is making to enter the access market or need, and hope they sell a
lot of phones.
--le