[guispeak] Accessibility items for sale

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vbeckley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUISPEAK" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 23:18:18 -0400

Hi all,

I have a couple accessibility items for sale.

First, I have an older DoubleTalk PC synthesizer.  It is ROM version 5.14.
It works well.  It requires a PC with an ISA slot.  The speaker is not with
it, but you can pick up a speaker pretty cheap.  I am only asking $50 for
it.

Secondly, I have an HP Scanjet Iip scanner.  The scanner works  well, but it
has the old interface card for Windows 95.  I am not sure if the interface
card is any good.  It also has the power cord, interface cable, and the
latest Scanjet Copy Utility and Deskscan software that works with the
scanner.  If anyone thinks they can use it, I would sell it for $20.  It was
purchased with Openbook several years ago and I know it will work with a
SCSI card if you have one.

These prices are plus shipping in the U.S. of $10.

Please contact me directly if interested.

Best Regards from Ohio, U.S.A.
Vic
vbeckley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx