[guispeak] Re: A Great Program

  • From: Garnett Parsons <garnett.parsons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 18:50:59 -0400

Hello Andy.
Thank you for the news about the belarc advisor. I downloaded the program and I find it works well with jaws 6.1.
The only thing I found out that it does not report correctally is it tells me that I have not done a virus scan since December 2004. I do a manual scan check at least once a weekotherwise it is a great utility program

Garnett Parsons

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Zaynoun" <g.zaynoun@xxxxxxxxx>