[guidedogchat] Re: spending question

  • From: Brent Franklin <bfranklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 09:08:49 +1100

I have pointed out that you need to put in a call to your instructors at
your school, they can help you get started.

However after speaking to them if it is hard for some of you for what ever
reason then email me off list and I will only then see what I can do to
help you get started. It would be far better if your own instructors could
help you, but I do understand some might not. Then and only then will I
walk down the path with you of getting started.

Brent.