[guidedogchat] Re: sighted people

  • From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1sman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 21:38:13 -0500

Doesn't matter to me. My dog is guiding me, not the sighted person. If I can get the sighted person to tell me, in advance, when and in which direction to turn next, that's all I need.

Having said that, and this is sort of on the same topic, when working through a grocery store, I connect the dog's leash onto the push bar of the shopping cart, I push the cart, and the sighted person pulls the cart, which we follow.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <pamyoung80@xxxxxxxxx>