[guidedogchat] Re: sighted people

  • From: Pam <pamyoung80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:19:29 +0000

well ya i suppose it would depend on the situation. if i'm with a sighted
friend or 1 of my sisters then they walk on the right hand side of me buut
slightly behind too. if i have my kids with me then i get them both to walk
behind me or else 1 at my right hand side and the other behind depending on
what kind of mood they r in lol.

Sent from my iPhone