[guidedogchat] Re: putting food in a kong

  • From: Nadine Lattimore <nadine.lattimore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 16:50:31 +0000

Hmm dont do it myself but I have an idea. If what I think of kong is
the same as what you are referring to - a very weird snowman body
shape with no limbs and a cylindrical hole through the centre?
Put kong standing up in freezer on hard surface - freezable dish etc
this will block the bottom gap, fill with water and gravity will stop
spills from other end.

Nadine Lattimore