[guidedogchat] Re: playing

  • From: Nadine Lattimore <nadine.lattimore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 21:01:25 +0100

Hi Pam
I have gotten Q to drop within a certain zone. Sat if I stand on a man
hole or scarf and he drops within that zone I play if he doesnt I
dont. It takes patience and a set of ear protectors. If he keeps
barking I turn my back. He picked it up pretty quickly but havent done
it in a few weeks.

Nadine Lattimore