[guidedogchat] Re: nyla bone question

  • From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1sman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 20:18:02 -0600

Ok, now, the question is, did Purdue get that habit from your dog, or was it the other way around. There is one in Purdue's bed as well, and he does not spend all of his bed time snoring. He loves his bone!

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Waddington" <normanwaddington504@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>