[guidedogchat] Re: nyla bone question

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 03:25:35 -0000

Thats OK, we all get told different things. Wren isnt very chewy or very foody so tends to just use it as something to carry around for weeks before she decides to eat it!! I wouldnt give her the rawhied shoes though as they can get stuck in their throats when they come apart, as I've heard of that happening. But the solid cylindrical or bone shaped ones as long as they are big enough for the breed we are told they are good for the teeth.

Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>