[guidedogchat] Re: kerbs

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 07:44:50 -0000

I didnt do stairs in training but I did teach Wren to sit at the top of flights of steps as thats what previous dogs were taught, plus I wanted to know there were stairs rather than fall head first down them!!

Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>