[guidedogchat] Re: kerbs

  • From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 21:14:29 +0100

I saw one from a school in Israel recently. It is quite a bit different from what we are used to in the UK. I forgot to ask what colour they are though.

Mel.

-----Original Message----- From: J Kimbell
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 7:22 AM
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: kerbs

Well, its what is the norm for each country, isnt it? And in some coutries
where there is more than one organisation, then its what is the morm for
each one. It also depends on how they measure the handle and the type of
harness used as it seems harnesses do vary from country to country.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1sman@xxxxxxxxxx>